Sunday, January 3, 2010

Its a New Year, Time for a New Me!

Ok, maybe not totally a new me, but maybe an improved me. These are my ten new goals for this year:
1. Get healthy and stay that way.
2. Sleep less. I can sleep when I am old, but I want to enjoy life now.
3. Spend more time with family and friends.
4. Learn to cook 12 things really well.
5. Spend less money and save more.
6. Clean (really clean) and unclutter one room a month.
7. Play more, especially outside.
8. Go to church and read the Bible routinely.
9. Play with and read to Will every day, and enjoy every second of it.
10. Date my husband and maintain the awesome relationship God has given us.

I like New Years. It gives us all a chance to start over and "do" life better. God has blessed us well beyond what we deserve and I fully intend to appreciate those blessings this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment