Monday, January 11, 2010

Joy Comes in the Morning Days 4, 5, 6

Day 4:    Joy came when I got to spend a whole day with my family and my cousins on Saturday.  What an awesome day to sit around and talk and visit!  This is the kind of thing that I live for, the kind of day that makes my soul smile.

Day 5:    Joy came when I walked into church on Sunday morning with my wonderful hubby and my awesome baby and got to sit beside my sweet Grace and precious Shelby and Aunt Linda.  My cup runneth over! After church, we went to eat lunch with Grandma Deb, then got to visit with Aunt Amy, then later with Grandaddy and Uncle Dan.  Then, Bill cooked us an awesome dinner. 

Day 6:    Joy came to me this morning with the beautiful sunshine.  I LOVE the sunshine and it makes my heart happy to walk out into it on a Monday morning (or any morning).  

No comments:

Post a Comment