Monday, January 18, 2010

Joy Challenge

Day 10:   I found joy on Friday while being silly with sweet friends at lunch.  What a time of renewal to sit around and laugh and act like we're 15 again!  I learned a lot of useful information about chickens, and eggs and neing southern :)  This will require another post.
Day 11:   Joy came when I went on a date with my husband.  After 10 years of marriage, it is still wonderful to watch a movie and hold hands with Bill.  God truly blessed me with such an awesome partner to share in this journey.
Day 12:   What a wonderful morning  . . . I love walking into to church with my family and I love having enough family there to almost fill an entire row.  Now, if I can just get my sister there with me, that would be double joy.
Day 13:   Waking up on a Monday morning and realizing I get to spend the day with Will brought great joy to me.  Anytime I get extra time with Will and Bill is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment