Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Joy!

Day7:   Joy came when I ate lunch with a dear sweet friend and we talked and laughed.  I think this is the kind of friendship Jesus wants us to have with Him.  It is easy, not over-complicated, nothing required, just the desire to be together.

Day 8:   Joy was all over me all day!  I woke up happy (and early -GASP), enjoyed my morning with my sweet baby, and had a great day at work.  I think I realized I was covered in joy, when I took my lunch hour and spent time knitting (I know, right?).  What a relaxing few minutes in a busy day.

Day 9:   Joy came to me today when I spent a few minutes talking to Bill on the way to work. He is my best friend, my rock, my better half and I LOVE that he WANTS to tell me "good morning" or "have a good day".   

No comments:

Post a Comment