Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Joy Comes in the Morning!

I have received an indirect challenge from my cousin's blog. I will strive for the next 40 days to find one new/different thing every day that brings me joy. I focus too much on the negative things that happen around me and that is not the Spirit of Praise that a child of the King should have. For the next forty days, I will search for the joy in my day.
I am driven to this today after 4 days of sickness in our home. Normally, I would complain about how horrible it was and how awful we all felt . . . but today is my first day to find joy. So here we go:

Day 1 of 40: I find joy in healing. I often complain when myself or my family is feeling badly, but rarely offer Praise when we feel well. God heals us when Satan attacks us with sickness. Today I find joy in the God of healing.

1 comment:

  1. i love you honey! i will join this challenge with you! i hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete