Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

Last New Year's Eve, I had no idea what 2009 would hold. Bill and I actually spent last New Years with three precious children that we were hoping to adopt. TJ, Jada and Chloe came into our lives last year for a short period of time and will hold a place in our hearts forever. God allowed them to touch us in a way that would forever change who we are and although we don't get to have any contact with them, I know that Jesus is watching over them and taking care of them. I pray that they are surrounded by people who love them and love Jesus.
That was before we even knew about God's Will that would enter our lives. Our God is amazing and his timing is perfect in all things. I didn't have any idea what God had planned for Bill and I this year and I didn't understand when those sweet babies were returned to there family, but I was reminded that God "knows the plans he has for us". His Word does not say that we get to know the plans, therefore, we will trust Him. Bill and I have learned that lesson through trials and tears all year, but what a reward. Our God is faithful and His Will for our lives is perfect.
I believe that God allowed TJ, Jada and Chloe to touch our hearts to prepare us for our future. Then, He gave us Will as an answer to our prayers and now in 2010, I can't wait to see how He directs our path.
He KNOWS the plans He has for us and I can't wait to follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment