Sunday, January 24, 2010

Joy . . .

Day 14:   Joy came when I had lunch with my sweet boss, Missy who is one of the most encouraging people I know.
Day 15:   Joy comes from my family and on this day from spending time with Memaw and Papa and Grandma Deb and Will.
Day 16:   Joy came when god sent healing from my migraine headache.  I have been suffering with them for three weeks off and on and was so thankful when it stopped hurting Friday.
Day 17:   Girl's day with my awesome sister, Aunt Lynda, Christi, Inga, Jen, Grace, Shelby, and Luke and Will.  Yes, they fit in and what a wonderful day full of joy.
Day  18:  Joy came from playing with Bill and Gracie and Will and screaming like little kids :)  Also, visiting with Angela, Amanda and the kids was wonderful as well.  We are so blessed with out awesome family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment