Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can't find the words

I have tried to post the last few days, but I just can't find the words. I want to say life is hard but God is stronger than that.  I want to say that my God has all of the things that we are facing under control and I am trusting in him.  I do trust him and I know that He is in control, but . . .
I am a very emotional person.  I wear my heart right out on my sleeve and my heart is hurting right now.  I find myself going from sadness, to anger, to frustration.  I am having to work daily, hourly to reel in my emotions and stand on His promises.  I know my emotions do not dictate my relationship with God and am thankful for that. 
The truth is, I am scared and worried.  I think I have previously noted that I hate change.  Well, we are cliff diving into a mound of change right now and I am as shaken as can be.  I feel like I am in a dodge ball game, and I'm stuck to the floor, with the balls just pummeling me.  I will find the words to share everything that is going on, but right now, we just need prayers for our family, especially for our Papa and Memaw.  Most of all, we need prayers for peace in our souls.  I know that satan is standing in the wings waiting for us to falter, but God can and will provide the peace that surpasses all understanding and that is what we am need most.

No comments:

Post a Comment