Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear . . .

Dear sandy beaches,
I long for you.  I can not wait to feel your warm caress on my feet, to hear God's beautiful love song created with water and waves, to see the glory and beauty that you have to offer, to feel the relaxation that can only come when I am near you.  I am giddy with excitement and expectation of wonderful days with family, of new adventures with my baby boy, of holding hands with my husband, of visiting friends and family that I dont get to see very often.  I am overjoyed with a place away from stress and work and being pulled in ten directions at every moment.  I am ecstatic with the opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime. 
It has been too long and I have truly missed you, but I will see you in two days.
I AM COMING!
Love your friend and admirer,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment