Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lindsey's Challenge

So, my sweet baby sister-n-law issued a little blog/game/challenge to me to answer a few questions. Fun, but of course, I am late and I am sure she didn't think I was reading her blog or paying attention, but I am. Nah Nah Boo Boo little girl. Here are your answers:


and here are my questions for all you ladies.

1. what is your favorite restaurant, what do you order?
Sumo and I love Crunchy Shrimp Roll, California Roll, Spicy Tuna, or Shrimp and Scallops

2. favorite childhood memory?
Floating down the river in a HUGE float full of soap suds with 20 of my closest friends


3. (only because I love princesses) what princess would you be and why?
Fiona. Why you ask? Her Prince Charming is unconventional and funny and she lives with a bunch of fruitcakes.
Ariel would be my other choice, because she is a hard-headed dreamer and I love that!

4. what is your biggest pet peeve?
People who are two-faced. I have been that person, and I was not a good person. I wish people would just say "I don't like you" rather than pretend and stab you in the back.


5. what is your favorite hobby?
WOW, I have a ton. Dancing, painting, thrift-ing, shopping, laughing. I guess my fave is laughing.

6. if you had a genie for a day, what would your 3 wishes be?

       Lots of financial security for my family so I could stay home with the kids, and help those I know who need a boost
      Kids - meaning my second wish would be for 2 more perfectly healthy babies
      To see everyone that I know accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour

7. what is your favorite movie?
Steel Magnolias! Hands down.


8. what is a quote you like?
"my strength is as big as the God within me". I actually was given this today by a dear friend from a blog that she loves, and I am clinging to it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment