Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekends

My weekends have been invaluable lately.  They have been busy, but that is nothing new.  What is new is the amount of time that I am able to spend with my family.  I seem to have a house full of little ones or be in a house full of little ones most of the time.  I am constantly chasing babies, laughing my head off with my sister/cousin/friends.  Life has been very stressful, so these moments of "oasis" are soooo much of blessing to me.  OASIS!  That is right.  For many people, that means a quiet time, a time of rest and relaxation.  Well, chasing babies, laughing, running around with m childhood friends, that is my oasis and I love it.  Strange . . . yess I know.  I've been that way all my life.  Its just the way God made me, but at 31, I have learned to embrace who I am and I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment