Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

From Father's Day 2009 to Father's Day 2010



Happy Father's Day to the sweetest, most precious Daddy, husband, friend that we could ever ask for!  Will and I are so blessed to celebrate life with you every day.  I see the way you light up when you see Will and I enter the room.  I see your sweet smile and hear your beautiful voice singing to Will when you think no one is listening, and it thrills my soul.  You carry me, you make me better, and Will is going to be an amazing man because of the example you are setting for him.  You are our earthly example of the Father's love for His children, and we could not be more blessed.  Thank you, Bill, for sharing life with me.  Thank you for forging through 8 years of heartache, and loving me ragardless, and having hope that we would one day be parents.  You are our EVERYTHING and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment