Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Will's changes

This is my sweet happy little guy. He was 7 months when these pics were taken thanks to our awesome photographer, Kim Sharit.
As you can see, he is getting SO BIG. He is now almost 9 months and is a blast all the time. We are crawling everywhere and FAST. Like REALLY FAST! He is pulling up on everything and has no fear. He did not get that from me! Mr. Will is also talking. That's right, I said my nine month old is talking!
So far, he says Mama, Dada, Yaddy, Pappa or Pop Pop, Wow, Oh, Hey, Bye-bye-bye, and Uh-oh. I think that is all so far, but it seems like we get a new word every day. I don't even know which one was his first word, because all of a sudden, he was just saying words.
The little guy is busy all the time. He still hates to sleep and be alone, but loves to play with Lucy and anyone who will get in the floor with him. Will is animated (if you can't tell from the picture). He loves his Yaddy most, but wants Mama when he is upset or tired. He loves toys, but empty boxes more, and he can't wait to get up and chase Luke. He is trying so hard to walk. (I need new running shoes for that).
Will is displaying more and more of his own personality and I LOVE that. He has been showing us that he wants his own way and that he has a little temper. Also, he is a lover and a snuggler!
He loves music, outside and the water, definitely traits from his Mama.
I love that I can see both of us in who he is and I have to say that this is my favorite stage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment