Friday, October 16, 2009

Yesterday 1 Month, Today 10 Years

CELEBRATE!!!

Yesterday, our little man was one month old! We celebrated with a big day. First we went to the Dr. for a check up. We have a healthy baby boy. Will is now 21 1/2 inches long and weighs a whopping 9 lbs and 12 ounces! Surgery didn't slow him down a bit. He eats 4 ounces every 3 hours and would snack in between if Mommy would let him. After the Dr., we went to visit all of the doting girls at Mommy's office and we LOVED it! Then Will and I went shopping at the baby store and he got new pappies for being so good :)

Today, Bill and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Ten years sounds like a long time, but somehow, it has flown by. I feel like I missed some of them and yet, I can't really remember life before Bill. We grew up together. We've been through a lot together . . . some awesome wonderful times and some really hard things, but through it all, our marriage gets stronger every day. I am truly blessed to be married to my best friend!

I think it is fitting that the end of our first 10 years is marked by the beginning of our adventure in parenthood! I am so excited to take off on this adventure with Bill and Will and am sure that we will have a lot of exciting moments ahead. Through it all, I pray that God remains the head of our family and that we continue to love each other more every day!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve all the happiness you are receiving. It has been a journey and really this is just the beginning of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks G.G. You are such an encouragement and blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete