Friday, October 30, 2009

Mommy of 1 . . .

So, the last two weeks have been super busy and super fast. Here is what all we have done:
Shopping for the first time with Mommy and Daddy
Met Joy and Will's future bride, Miss Payton :)
Church for the first time (well, for Will)
Pumpkin patch and petting zoo with great friends
Dinner at Stix (I think Will is going to love sushi)
Great Pappa's birthday party
Church with Great Pappa
Visit and Dinner with Papa
Dinner at Aunt Amy's with the cousins
Work with Mommy two days in a row
Halloween party at Mommy's work
AND tomorrow is Halloween!

So, my six week old little man has now officially been introduced into the social scene. If you know his Mommy, then you know that this IS my life. I love to be on the go. BUT, with all of this going on, I have had a little cause to reflect on God's wisdom. When we got pregnant with Will, there was a possibility for up to have six babies. PRAISE GOD for His wisdom . . . Mommy of 1 is fine with me. Well, at least 1 at a time and at least for now :)

Someone might want to remind me of that in a couple of months . . . as I don't think the baby bug will take to long to bite again. There again, God's wisdom is amazing. If I had had my first baby when I wanted to at the age of 23, I would probably have five or six by now . . . I love this motherhood thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment