Saturday, October 3, 2009

Two and 1/2 Weeks

WOW! Time is flying by. Our little man is 2 1/2 weeks old and it seems like just yesterday I was looking at him for the first time. He is growing and changing every day. Bill went back to work this past Monday and when he came home Tuesday morning, he said Will "looked different". It is so true! We are tryng to cherish every single moment. I look around the house and know there are things to do, but all I want to do is look at him and take in every expression. Even when it is time to sleep, I have a hard time because I don't want to miss one second of him. What a gift! What a blessing! What a responsibility!
Being Mommy and Daddy to this precious baby is the most amazing wonderful thing that could every happen to us. Thank you God for this sweet baby.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie. And you are right the time flies by my girls are 3 and almost 6 (next Sunday). I remember the days of not sleeping and not wanting to sleep. I was always so worried and just wanted to make sure I took good care of the them. I hope you continue to enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just precious. He looks so alert and ready for action. Congratulations! Roxanne Crane (Natalie's mom)

    ReplyDelete