Monday, November 16, 2009

Two months: 12 lbs 14oz, 23 1/2 inches and PERFECT




Today, our little miracle is two months old. How did we celebrate . . . shots! (Gee, thanks Mommy. That is always what I wanted on my birthday.) He did great. My sweet happy baby laughed and played and smiled at Mommy and Daddy in the Dr.'s office and only cried about 30 seconds after getting 4 shots. He is a trooper. He weighed in at a whopping 12lbs 14 oz and is now 23 1/2 inches long. We got a clean bill of health and dont go back for 2 months.
On the other hand, Mommy goes back to work tomorrow (probably after I have a nervous breakdown in the morning). Don't worry about Will though. He will be staying with Daddy in the mornings and Memaw and Papa in the afternoons this week. Also, Ms. Dawn, a friend of ours, is going to keep him. I can not tell you how happy I am that he will not have to go to daycare right now. God just paved the way for all of this to fall into place and I could not be happier. Although it is hard to leave the new love of my life, I am glad to be returning to work with great friends and a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment