Monday, November 23, 2009

Mamma Drama

Since I had the Will, I have had some bad pain in my upper tummy. Well, after 4 different meds and 9 weeks, I went to the Dr. and he scheduled some tests. Can I just tell you that modern healthcare really needs to step it up in the flavor department of the crap they make you swallow. Good Lord! What sadist decided it is ok to make people drink this crap? That was the thought Friday when I left the CT scan experience. Then today, endocsopy. Well I had this done several years ago at another hospital and it wasn't a big deal. Apparently that is where I should have went today. Instead I went in, waited on registration only to realize the computers were down. Then I was hoarded into a ward, given an iv that split open when inserted, given another iv, made to swallow lidocaine, given a shot of demoral(sp) and was still AWAKE when they shoved a camera down my throat. Like I said, you bunch of sadist. Then, in recovery, I was back in the "ward" next to an old man who kept exposing himself (close the curtains, people) and they were "out of blankets". Then the bad news, we don't know why your hurting. We are waiting on the biopsy to come back. BOO! I am hurting, I need an answer so I can be a happy mommy that loves my life. If you see fit, say a little extra prayer that maybe the pain will just go away or that the CT will show an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment