Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Tradition

Ok, so there is little traditional about my Mom's side of the family but every year in November we have a family reunion, and I LOVE IT! This year was a little different. Um . . . I think I packed everything but the kitchen sink to go out of town for 2 nights. I had 14 little bags where I kept finding things we might need for Will (we didn't need any of it). I filled up the car and a duffel bag the size of a body bag. I took 50 diapers (apparently we don't go through 50 diapers in 2 days). Despite my stress about having everything, once we got there, we had a blast. I spent the entire weekend asking where my son was. Everytime I turned my head, someone else was holding sweet Will. Of course, he didn't mind at all. I got to visit with lots of Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I got to play games with CJ and Gracie and chase Luke and Shelby! And, I got to eat . . . good grief, we ate, and ate, and ate. I hope Will grows up knowing the importance of family and loving them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment