Thursday, September 10, 2009

Post I - Baby Will and Mommy Update from August

So, it has been a while since I posted and thought today of all days might be appropriate just to update everyone on the everyday excitement that is my life. (Unfortunately, this will take several posts to catch up on everything)
First of all, I was diagnosed with Cholestasis of Pregnancy which is basically a malfunction in my liver that causes me to itch uncontrollably and can cause problems for the baby late in pregnancy. I have had good days and bad since this started. Some days have been wonderful and blessed and a time of just looking forward to being a mommy. Some days have tested my very ability to function and made me wonder if I am really cut out to do this. On those days, I have to remember, that not I, but Jesus, can do anything through me. Bill and I are trying hard to Trust in the Lord and lean not on our own understand, but sometimes, my "big head" gets right in the way of faith. Those days, I have a rotten stinkin' attitude. I hope my little one is not picking up on that. :) I am off work until the baby gets here and praying daily that God will send him as soon as he is healthy enough to come. We have been getting biophysical scans of Will since this started and he still looks completely healthy, Praising God for good days and bad. The bad days serve to remind me to call out to Him in our time of need because He is always there. The good days remind me that He is there, He is in control and if He can will die on a cross to save my sould fromt he very depths of Hell, He will answer our prayers and protect our baby!

1 comment: