Friday, September 25, 2009

Today

Yesterday, we had our newborn pictures made. I can't wait to be able to share them. I know they are beautiful because, well, Will is! He did so good and slept most of the time. Last night we had a little scare. He had some swelling on his "privates" and has had blisters caused by diaper rash on his hiney. I called the nurse and they wanted to see him FIRST THING this morning and wanted us to watch for any fever through the night. Being new parents, we were scared by the urgency and stayed up most of the night with him. We never put him down and checked his temperature all night long. It was fine. We went to the Dr. this morning and it is just swelling due to his little "procedure" last week. It is fine. We got new meds for his hiney and should be fine. The Dr. was worried about the blisters, but said they are just from the acid in his system.
Anyway, all that to say we have a healthy baby boy. He now weighs 8 lbs 1 oz! We are smitten with him and can not get enough of him.
Tonight, I sat here and watched as Bill talked to Will and loved on his, playing peek-a-boo. I must say that I am thoroughly in love with two people now!

1 comment:

  1. He is soooo beautiful and we can't wait to see the pictures! Give him kisses for me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete