Thursday, October 28, 2010

CJ

Last Friday, I got to go watch my little buddy, my sweet CJ play his first varsity football game.  The score didn't come out exactly like I wanted, but you wouldn't have known that from my screaming and yelling in the stands.  I am a devoted fan, and a huge fan of my CJ.  That boy makes me proud.  He got to play the last quarter of the game.  I could have burst with excitement when that kid ran out on the field.  He was AWESOME
He is a well mannered, kind young man that wants to please and help everyone.  He is also a darned good football player (maybe not quite so kind on the field, I wouldn't want to line up against him for sure) and I can't wait to make this an every week event.  Not so long ago, he was my "little buddy".  He is still my buddy and I couldn't be more thrilled to call him my nephew and my friend.
Tomorrow, I get to do it again.  I will be the loud mouth lady in the stands screaming at the Minor Tigers for 4 hours and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment