Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not blogging . . .

No I haven't been blogging.  Yes, I have been in trouble for not blogging (Uncle Pat :)), but good gracious, don't you guys know what I have to do every day?
I wake up to a beautiful smiling baby boy.  I have to play with him until I am almost going to be late to work. Then, off to work it is.  Some days are easy and some are hard, but most are fun and I love my job, but I do still have to work and it is sometimes tiring.
Then, off to exercise (GASP! Dont pass out just yet . . . this has only been going on for a few weeks). 
Then, home to play with my sweet baby boy and his awesome Daddy before bedtime, which is somewhere around 11 or 12. 
Many days, I squeeze in visits with family and friends, little trips to the ball park (because I am getting ready to be that Mom), emails and phone calls to my sister and my Daddy and a lot of "I love you's". 

No comments:

Post a Comment