Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hiding, hurting, healing

This is what is on my mind . . . it is random, it probably sounds like my mind is all over the place and it is, but this is what is in my head and its my blog, so out it comes:

Have you ever done something that you aren't proud of and hid it from others, especially the ones you love?  Me too.  Sometimes, we do things that are wrong and ugly and things happen in our lives that we aren't proud of, and we hide those things.  I as hiding in the mud on the floor of a very deep valley for a while.  Then, God reached out.  (I wanted to say He "caim along", but that isnt true because He never left me.)  He picked me up, dusted my back, cleaned by wounds, and helpeds me climb back on the mountain.  And when I reached the mountain, I decided to NEVER look back or think of where I had been. I knew I was forgiven and redeemed and restored.  I surely had no intention of telling anyone where I have been or what I have been through. Well, I have learned that sometimes, those very horrible life experiences that we go through are exactly what we need to share with others who are facing similar situations.  So, I have decided to share some things that I never thought possible with someone that I love dearly, in hopes that she will be encouraged.  She is hurting and I am hurting for her.  Please say a prayer for my special friend.  God knows the details and I will save a blog entry to post the praise report that is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment