Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Will's 6 Month Check Up

I took Will to see Dr. G for his 6 month check up today and what I already knew was confirmed.  We have brochiolitis again.  No shots for my little man.  Instead, we are quaratined for at least 2 more day.  He is one sick little fellow.  Last night was very taxing and draining.  He can not sleep for more than about 30 minutes for coughing or getting uncomfortable.  On top of that, he has two teeth that have broken the gums A(one on top, one on bottom) and at least two more getting close.  He is jsut pitiful and Mommy's heart aches for him.
I asked my friend and mom of three why she didn't tell me about the horrors of teething and she said you tell woman stuff like that.  They wouldn't have kids.
Regardless of sick, the little guy is still growing by leaps and bounds.  He weighed in at just shy of 20lbs and was 28 inches tall.  That is the 90th percentile for both height and weight.  I knew I wouldn't have small kids, but I wasn't expecting to have to look up to them at the age of five.  At this rate, I better get stilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment