Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost 6 months

Big Will


What a big boy! Will is almost 6 months old and boy is he growing and changing. He has mastered the art of eating baby food and loves it. He loves sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, and fruit. He HATES squash ! I didn't know babies could hate food, but trust me, he does. The first time he ate squash, he got sick. Last night, we tried again and he actually screamed and had a fit every time I put it in his mouth. The boy is opinionated, that's for sure.
He is sitting up by himself now and loves to play in the floor. I am afraid I will have a mobile kid soon . . . that terrifies me. I like knowing where he is all the time. My new favorite sound is his laugh. He gets so tickled at things and I get tickled at him. He still loves "swimming" in the tub and playing with his toes. And he LOVES his Daddy. You should see his little eyes light up when he sees Bill walk in the room.
Did I mention how incredibly precious his toes are? What about his tee-niny hiney? What about his little ears? He is perfect and I fall in love all over again with him every day.
We are absolutely fearfully and wonderfully made, and I am pretty sure Will is perfectly made as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment