Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THREE MONTHS!

Our sweet baby boy turned three months old yesterday. We celebrated by feeding him cereal for the first time. It took just a few minutes for him to figure out the spoon thing, then he LOVED it! He was so stinkin' cute!
He is such a sweet, happy baby. My new favorite sound is him laughing out loud, which he does A LOT (except when we went for our 3 month pictures, but that is a different story). We have been crazy busy for the last few weeks, but Will is a joy to take anywhere and I must admit, I LOVE showing him off.
On a different subject, one of my other baby boys just celebrated his (hold your breath) 14th birthday. CJ has been such an amazing nephew and it has been an honor and joy to watch him grow into such an awesome young man. Although, he is a head taller than me now, he is still my sweet "buddy" and I'm sure he is still his "Nanny's sunshine".

1 comment: