Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bill's Birthday and No More High Risk

What a week. On Monday, Bill's 33rd birtday, we went back to see Dr. Sharp. Our little one is still measuring ahead of schedule, but looks completely healthy so we are no longer on the high-risk rotation! Our new due date is September 25, but Bill is still planning on September 30th or later. I know it sounds weird, but we had a great time at the Dr. I swear, I think Bill and I could laugh and act like kids in any inappropriate situation. I love it!
We both had a long week after Monday. We hardly saw each other until Friday night, but I did get to do a couple of fun things. I went to see Cirque Dreams at the Civic Center with Robin and that rocked. On Thursday night, I went to paint with a friend from work and that was fun too, but I really miss Bill when he is on evening shift. I hate evening shift. We are praying that Bill's department will vote to go to straight shifts soon and there will be no more evening shifts or weeks without seeing each other.
This has been a completely emotional week with lots of questions, but we are thrilled with the news from Monday, and resting in God's plan for us! As of Friday, we are at 12 weeks.
For the record, I now am convinced that we are having a little boy. Bill hasn't staked a claim just yet. Angela says its a boy, but she just wants Cole to have a play buddy. Aunt Linda says its a girl and she is only buying pink. Stay tuned and we will capture everyone's opinion, because it won't be too long before Bill is twisting my arm and having them tell us! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment