Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nannie

This week will be three years since we lost my mom. We miss her incredibly every single day. Some days it seems like a lifetime ago since we saw her, but today it feels new that she is gone. I can't believe that I am having a baby without my Momma by my side. I think it is really starting to sink in that she is not going to be here when our little blessing arrives. I know that she is celebrating in Heaven over our angel and if it is possible, she had a hand in all of this because she wanted us to have children as badly as we do. We miss you Mom! Thank you so much for loving us so much! I know you will be with Bill and I has we go through this exciting adventure. Thank you for the lessons that you taught us and most of all, for encouraging Amy and I to always be close. I couldn't do this without her and with her, I feel like I have some of you too. I will always miss you. It doesn't get any easier as time goes by, but I am so thankful to know that you are with Jesus looking down on us and that we will all see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment