Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Day

Well, today has been just another long day. Sometimes it feels like the harder I try to do everything right, the more little mistakes I make. That gets me down, but then I remember that I walk with Jesus holding my hands and everything is ok. I mean, no matter what else is going on right now, Bill and I are going to be Mommy and Daddy! What could be better? We are 13 weeks and 3 days. I can't wait to go back to the Dr. and get new pictures of our little one. In the mean time, God is giving me a good dose of faith and patience and I am trying to learn these lessons. I have a feeling they will come in handy when baby Blackburn arrives!
We are still praying for Bill's schedule to change at work. I have learned that he may go to dayshift everyday, but his off days will be Thursday and Friday. We have lived that before and I truly think it will make a world of difference in his health, so I am still praying for straight shifts.
We see Dr. Sharp a week from today. It is funny. I never thought I would look forward to seeing my OB/GYN this much!

No comments:

Post a Comment