Monday, June 27, 2011

I'll Never Forget


Saturday, Bill, Will and I made an impromptu visit to the zoo. We were very excited to see the new exhibits and elephants, but the best part happened right as we pulled into the parking lot. Tp preface this, you have to understand that Will calls Bill "Mamma" most of the time. That is usually followed by a little chuckle. He knows Bill is his Daddy, but loves teasing him. Not this time As we pulled up at the zoo, our sweet baby announced, "Daddy! I'm your big guy!" Talk about watching a grown man melt. Since we brought Will home from the hospital, Bill has called him "big guy". There has never been a daddy love their son more than Bill loves his mini-me, and to see that love reciprocated was beautiful and perfect. Will may not remember this in a few years, but I promise Bill nor I will ever forget.


As a side note, Will did not love the elephants like I do, but he wanted more giraffes. He kept saying "I want mores".

Oh and one more little note: we asked Will if he wants Mommy and Daddy to have a baby so he can have a brother or sister. He said "NO! Me baby!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment