Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Will!

Today, our precious miracle turned one.  I can not believe that we have had the privilege of knowing and caring for such a beautiful, smart, loving, fun baby boy for a whole year.  One year ago today, I was sitting in the hospital in awe of God's masterful handiwork and faithfulness.  That day, I fell in love with a baby boy.  As the days and weeks turned into months, I began to fall in love even more deeply as you changed into a little person.  Youl are so happy and loving and you just melt my heart daily. You love to hold hands, give kisses and laugh out loud.  You are so smart, so sweet, and life as your mommy is SO amazing. 

Something else happened a year ago today for me.  Not only did we get a brand new baby, but I also got to see Bill as a Daddy.  WOW.  I knew I loved him, I knew how wonderful a husband and friend he is to me, but man, I never knew how much seeing him love you would change my love for him.  Son, you are so blessed to have such an amazing loving father and once again, I stand in awe of the blessings God has given me.  I am now thoroughly, hopelessly, completely in love with two William Raymond Blackburn's!

Sweet Baby Will, you are growing and changing everyday, but one thing that will never change is how much your Daddy and I love you! You are a living example that God is still in the miracle business and that He hears our prayers and will give us the desires of our heart.  Our prayer is that you will grow into a strong, compassionate, loving man of God.  In the meantime, I hope that we will always remember to cherish every moment of your life.

Happy First Birthday Sweet Precious God's Will!
9/15/2010



No comments:

Post a Comment